Subaru Tribeca Tuning

The gas used was pretty poor. The customer was very keen on pinging reductions and making the transmission works effectively and efficiently.

I recently send him a 5EAT Transmission update as stated here:- Xtreme Racing Tuning ? View topic - Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance

• Like 1

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the gearbox tune. It feels more responsive now and easier to "command". It seems that on the Tribeca (B9) it does not help tuning the engine only as the gearbox seems to negate any progress you make on the tuning, especially with my driving style which is more old man than race boy. Manuals and more modern autos should be better but with the Trebeca's 5EAT you won't get the full benefit if you tune the engine only.

I'm not sure how your normal aggressive throttle response will be but with the "long throw" pedal you tuned for me it seems very natural to command the gearbox now.

I had the sense that the car felt "lighter" today after the gearbox tune.

With all your tuning the car is not as frustrating to drive than in stock, i.e. I feel more in control because the car now reacts better to my inputs.

Thanks again.

Regards

Paul

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone:

I will be offering full tuning of the Tribeca for the month of February for 280 pounds. That will include the engine and transmission tuning.

For the transmission tuning, please review the link:
http://xtremeracingtuning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=509