White wheels?

Pommy

Bright green on silver looks good.

My 17's stripped and powder coated in orange cost only 240 included VAT. That was also remove tyres. Refit and balance etc all included in the price. Total Wheels in Nottingham

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Bright green or orange would be something I would put on a second set of wheels, don't want anything that bright. Will probably go with something darker, was unsure about the white myself seems to look ok on some silver cars but not all. Being a student I will be doing it myself to save on labour, have done it before and not much to it really just a lot of time and more sanding.

The last two years I did mine myself. Green then blue. Then tried orange . Messed up using graffiti aerosols paint. It softened up the previous years rattle can paint. My wife said she couldn't understand why I'd wasted Romany nights and a weekend doing myself when properly done was 55 a corner! I was spending 70 on paint doing myself too lol

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I managed to do all 4 wheels for about £20 of primer, colour and clear coat, and that was three or four layers of each on each wheel. Was just a cheap old standard silver and nothing special and turned out fairly nicely.

Hill - your wheels look nice but not the colour for me I don't think but is close

Dave - I agree about the orange and green, something for mucking about with in my opinion, but not for everyday.

For some reason I don't like the colour for the summer wheels, they look really nice and understand why people like them just not my taste for some reason. I'm fond of a dark purple though, something completely different to most and not too brash, something like this

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff125/monarrez03/SCIC11-22PhotoShoot63.jpg

But maybe not as bright. Something flatter. Maybe like below.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/dc2james/purple001.jpg