New to a subaru!

Hi my name is Toby, i have just purchased a 52 plate (bug eye)  impreza sport wagon. yes i know its an acquired taste but i like them. mechanicaly she is lovely. a few little age related marks here and there but she is a gooden for a cheap car. she has 17 inch sti rims and a few additional extras already. i plan to lower it (so if you have a coilover set let me know please ) and just generaly make her a sight to look at. fancy a jdm look scooby (different i know) but lets give it a go :) 

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Please feel free to have a look around and jump on the threads good bunch on here all friendly so as long as you have a sense of humour should be fine :) And as for taste we don't mind as long as it has the Subaru badge :) 

Hello and welcome, fellow bug owner, I to have a bug wagon. Make sure you put pics up too so we can nosey.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

il be sure too. just need some time. check back later tonight

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Bug Eye for sale at the same place I'm viewing my 2007 Hawkeye on Tuesday. Personally I like them and they have grown on me over the years. Plus it's advertised at half the price! Good purchase mate!