uk Forester s turbo mods

james26

Hey im new to this and need some help...

I have a Forester SF S turbo on a w plate (2000) im looking to add a dump valve/BOV but not sure what would fit the car..having some serious trouble on eBay when looking for one lol..

Any info would help

Wotcha and welcome - dig out your engine code for confirmation - also check out some of the mods in the forester section of the forum that members have completed

Hello, any pics ? I wouldn't bother with a vent to atmosphere one, as they don't, like it, plus if yours is like mine the recirc valve is halfway down the hose and not bolted to the intercooler, so you'd have to change that for a start,

Sent from my SM-T210

• Like 1

hey these are the only pictures I have at the moment ive heard that about the impreza bits fitting but wasn't really sure.

changing pipes and other bits not such a problem..i used to have a Jap import WRX STI but then ended up with 12 points on my licence so that had to go lol..i don't want to go crazy with mods but i do like a good dump sound lol.. 

post-2439-0-13170200-1399841729_thumb.jp

post-2439-0-51990100-1399841733_thumb.jp