New member in S.O.C

Hi guys, I'm the owner of impreza R 06. Is a good car, a bit lazy but to be my first subaru is amazing. I hope learn a lot of you. I'm alredy member of another subaru club, in spain, but since I'm now here I would like learn a bit more. Thanks!!!

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Feel free to have a look around and join in on the threads some of the members have great knowledge and we will all try help if we can :) Great community on here too if I do say so myself :) 

And would like to see some pictures of the car, we like our pictures :) 

If on a PC best way is via Photobucket use the direct link and above the reply where you type in the text is a tree looking picture you paste the direct link into that and the forum does the rest :)  

Thanks guys. Yes there is something else upgrade in this car... It's got a new suspension for Wrx, also front calipers and disc for Wrx, front and rear strut bars, antiroll bars from Wrx and complet exhaust line without catalyst. Those are the most important upgrades. After that is only things to do it look nice. And more to come  :D