Can you identify this car?

Triggsy

Hi, I was just having a look on YouTube and found a car which would be my dream to own. I have always liked Subaru's but have only just decided to look further into them. If you can let me know which car this Subaru is in the link then it would be brilliant. I know it is an Impreza Sti however I would also like to know the year and exact model name. Also if you could tell me what he has done to his car to make it look the way it does, it would be excellent. The link to the video is:

The Subaru is at 14 minutes and 50 seconds. 14:50.

Thanks in advance.

He said it was a standard car when he started, it's a four door, prob my93-98 so could be a Wrx, WrxSTI

H'se added high level spoiler & spec c spoiler on the back

Afterburner rear lights, angel eye headlights.

Changed the bonnet vents and painted it orange.

Not sure what the dash is though.

no, it's a 4 door not a 2 door

his car looks ok, shame he's a prick.

a classic uk car [turbo 2000] has 205bhp, but the import's are different, a wrx is 276bhp, an sti is more, if you want a 2 door, then it's a P1, type R, RA or if you're loaded a 22B  

this is a 4 door. its a italian company called  ibher design 'storm ' wide body bodykit. its what i have on mine.. the rear door handles are removed and blended in to look like a 2 door and if like mine its done right its a stunning kit in the flesh

• Like 1

Sorry but what an absolute *****. Thanks to people like him (and the rest) there's speed cameras everywhere and insurance is so high. There's driving fast and then there's driving like an idiot. His gf goes on about how he overtakes in dangerous places and it's basically like they're proud of it.

Hope you get the car you're after pal - even if it's like that one - just please don't try and copy his driving too.

Also, is one of his tail lights out or is it meant to be like that?

• Like 1

Yep sounds like a few idiots we have around here 2 Honda Chav Type R's seen both nearly kill themselves by overtaking  dangerously on multiple times. And another tool in a Audi S-line A6. It was just outside my house he took a car off the road that ripped a telegraph pole out the ground one night because he's so freaking awesome :angry: Oh and a Astra VXR that races one of the Blue Chav Type R's

Maybe I just have to much time to witness all this  :lol:

Like you said I love driving fast and love to race but would rather take my car to a track day for that. Least if I'm going to kill myself I won't take anyone else with me. unlike the idiots above. A friend of mine has only just got out of prison from doing 2 years for killing a woman crossing the street. He's a nice lad and I saw 1st hand the effect it had on him, never mind the poor womans family and friend of hers who witnessed it. And wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I always use to tell him he would end up killing someone he thought he was too good a driver. 

yep, yep, driving fast is easy but driving responsible is some thing what only a few do right i'm afraid.

i like driving fast too when on the German autobahn or on a race circuit but public roads are public roads and i have no mercy with people breaking laws as most of the times they take others with them...

and here in the UK there are plenty of track days so no excuse IMHO

I do open it up on the roads but I will only do it with no cars around me, and I will have a little play at the traffic lights from time to time but nothing reckless I'm going to have to watch the video aren't I :D 

• Like 1

I agree. I do believe there's a time and place for it - A or B roads, dry, sunny with good sight line and empty. I know a couple of awesome roads I love taking my car on.

But at night, in built up areas, overtaking when there's clearly a car coming other way and traffic light racing where the winner is decided by not being the one to "back off" is !Removed! stupid!

its a sad fact that these cars do attract the wrong attention by some. but to the rest of us we respect them. i personally think you should not be allowed to insure these untill you are minimum 25 yrs old or at least 5 years driving experience and have had a history of driving bigger cars. not going from a astra to a 300 brake scooby. statistacaly we are the safest drivers on the road according to a poll done by a group of insurers as we take care of our pride and joys

Find had to believe so many people under 30 can get insurance on them. When I got my classic back in 2001 I had to pay through the nose for the 1st cple of years even with full no claims. The 1st year a fair few brokers wouldn't even quote me as I didn't have the experience in a car that powerful. Even though I was stepping up from a 205 Gti.

They are fairly cheap now and it's so easy to get insurance on the classics these, days means it's in reach of the scrottes.

• Like 1