All new cars must have 'black box' spying device fitted from next year

Gambit

So I'm being voted for PM purely on the basis of I'm not a politician. But if I get more votes and become a politician will I then stop getting votes on the basis I originally got votes for? I can see a paradox forming!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Vote uk exit Europe we're fooked. All their policies are built on outdated thinking and relying on narrow minded people to vote.

Hmm immigrants taking our jobs, ****** half the unemployed people I know like being on the dole. I quote somome I have contact with... I don't want to work there's nothing for me, (left school with no qualifications)

How about maccy'ds ? !Removed! that its a **** job.

What else are you qualified for ? This person gets a free house and all the stuff that goes with it.

So for all the africans and eastern europen people who will quite happily take a lower waged cleaning job or working in restaurants fair play.

There are jobs available you if your in the situation where thats the best available stop complaining and sort your **** out.

The few that I know who have been made redundant are always looking and trying to better themselves.

We leave the single market. The cost of stuff goes up inflation rises we end up worse off.

I don't normally vote, (I know people die for the right in other countries) but if it stops some silly old racist knobber getting in then i will

Rant over, must be the sun

I reckon if you're on the dole and after 6 months you don't have a job then you have to do 8hrs community service 4 days a week and on the 5th day you have to sit in a job centre or similar and apply for jobs. If you don't do that you get nothing. Easy then everyone is working and a normal job would be better than dole because you wouldn't be cleaning public toilets etc

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hmm immigrants taking our jobs, ****** half the unemployed people I know like being on the dole. 

I disagree with this part I have a few friends that all have worked since leaving school without qualifications but was happy to get to work at 4am in the factories and have lost their jobs because of  some europeans I will tread lightly here :) don't get me wrong I do see a lot of people that will and are happy to sit on their !Removed! and do jack sh@t. But I think its only a minority and a lot less than the media and the government will have you believe.

Don't get me wrong the ones who have lost their jobs hate it and do anything to get another one.good honest working people.

Unfortunately the other type have massive telly claim dole complain theres no jobs but turn down a job centre appointment cos it pays less than the dole. Why work for that amount etc? These are he pople who will agree with farage and his policys

And half the mail reading old people people.

Read in paper today some woman who is concerned for her childerns saftey cos some Romanians have moved in next door say she'll be voting ukip wtf they ain't gonna starl your kida love !

the whole benefits argument is a prime example of the governments and media backed smoke and mirrors tactics

Example.

Oi, you look over there... see that woman/man on benefits all her/his life, refusing to work, whilst YOU work your !Removed! off to pay for it! ....

On the other hand, whilst your looking and raging over at Mr Bloggs for having no job and being on benefits.... I'm over here, earning !Removed! millions, not paying any tax and stashing it overseas in safe offshore tax free accounts.

In the grand scheme of things, whats the bigger issue to the economy? A few hundred quid going to Mr Bloggs every week for being unemployed? Or All the wealthy people avoiding paying any tax at all?

All very clever, and unfortunately, many people fall for it time and time again.

• Like 1

Well every circumstance is different I can maybe understand if she has 20 blokes that have come over looking for work like on benefit street with them romanians that came over on the promise of work to find they had been brought over almost as slaves had moved in. But if it's a family like you say they're not going to be doing any harm and needless chaos from media hype. Just going back to the benefit streets though, they was living on the streets with no way of making money and no way to return home so they said, how long would it be before they turn to crime to get food.

Anyway as I said before every party is corrupt and I'm sure if they wasn't before once they get in they soon will be. It's all a balance of figures at the end of the day. And with the help of media helping to smoke screen the BS that comes out of the mouths of the people in charge. It's like the NHS your National insurance pays for that not tax yet !Removed! head David wants it to be private and nearly has ran it into the ground. 

Anyway back to the cars :D

You mean the four lot's of tax we have on petrol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm just kidding ;)

Anyway I've put a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you think I'm sexy" I then wait at green lights until I feel better about myself.

There watching you , yes you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

It will turn into a badge of honour down the pub seeing how many warning texts you can get lol comparing speeds on certain roads I'll ask if they can put a timer in as well ,do you get a discount or prize for the quickest time without crashing down certain roads lol lol maybe a score board online lol lol

There watching you , yes you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

It will turn into a badge of honour down the pub seeing how many warning texts you can get lol comparing speeds on certain roads I'll ask if they can put a timer in as well ,do you get a discount or prize for the quickest time without crashing down certain roads lol lol maybe a score board online lol lol

i used to insure my civic through insurethebox and i never received any fines etc through the post i just got to see my miles driven, time of day and used/remaining miles on the policy (6000 miles total with a chance of earning upto 100 "bonus miles" per month for good driving) but all of the telematics companies refused to insure the scooby i think that's due to the age rather than the fact it's a "performance" car as i tried to get a telematics quote on the 98 civic and no one would insure that either