Newbie with first Subaru

Hi there.

I have just bought my first Subaru...a 96 Impreza Sport n/t with fully stamped service record, one lady owner (really!) and just 36k documented miles.

I have not had a car for a while and didn't really know what to buy but I knew I wanted something other than the norm when this popped up! I am looking to a long trouble free relationship...heres hoping

• Like 1

Hi there.

I have just bought my first Subaru...a 96 Impreza Sport n/t with fully stamped service record, one lady owner (really!) and just 36k documented miles.

I have not had a car for a while and didn't really know what to buy but I knew I wanted something other than the norm when this popped up! I am looking to a long trouble free relationship...heres hoping

Welcome mate,im new my self seems a friendly forum

Wotcha and welcome - feel free to browse and get stuck in with the forum, also we do like pictures and your motor sounds like a real find so feel free to post and share

Thanks all. Collected it today. Bit more bodywork damage than I remembered from my first viewing but not complaining. Every mot from the first in 1999 showing an average of 2.5k miles per year.

As far as I can tell the cambelt was changed 26k miles ago but that was in 1999! Better have it renewed I guess!

Cheers...just trying to get reasonable insurance and despite being mature the price is...arghhh. Main problem being I have been a declared driver on my ex wives classic car insurance hence no ncb

Hi and welcome,

Please feel to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum...i`m new as well......very very friendly and knowledgeable folk!

Nice looking motor as well....you will have a lot of fun and satisfaction from your Subaru.

There is no substitute!! ;)