Quick question

Skiv

So I got a quote from broker king for insurance on my 1999 Subaru sport with modifications declared but after some online search I read a lot of bad reviews, does anyone know of any insurance sites that would give affordable insurance for a 22 year old with 6 points and a modified subaru sport (non turbo obviously) thanks for any help

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Looked at there site put in details and so on just waiting on an email, if I call them will I still get the discount if I mention the forum?

Yeah others have I know some have had to prove their membership and jump through hoops with pictures of it in a garage and so on but worth doing it just to get a good quote.

But greenlight insurance was good for me too. If Flux fails to be cheaper. 

• Like 1

Ah a lot of messing around then! It's easy enough to get the picture obviously what kind of proof and such would they accept as membership proof? Broker king is 234 deposit and 11 payments off 105 a month witch is a lot cheaper than my old micra was! But iv read they mess you around and don't let you carry your ncb as it was an introductory offer or some crap like that, ah sweet if these guys seem too expensive il try green light :D

Ohhh this forum just gets better by the day!:D haha hopefully he comments on this post then so I know exactly what one he is see what he says

• 3 weeks later...

Hey finally had quote and so on got a quote from Adrian flux for around 280 deposit and 206 instalments (more than first place I got quote from) after some shopping around I have managed to get a quote for 278 deposit and 90 a month afterwards, huge difference! Now roll on the 16th!

6 points for an in10 and got an lc20 0 points there tho :) yea extremely happy with the price aswell! Same as what I got quoted for a standard 1l micra haha

• Like 1

Yea they hate it with a passion didn't get points because both was at same time

And by law they can only give points for one offence if more than one commited at a time but it will be the biggest points out of them all, yea both stay on for 4 declare for 5