E3 Microsoft Press Conference 2014

nurburgring (full and short tracks) are on Forza 5.... NOW ;)

Horizon 2 just looks the dogs ******, cars sound amazing, weather looks good, graphics are awesome.... list is endless :P

Love Nordschleife best reconstruction of it on a game I have ever seen. Just done a video in a scoob but blew the engine as I was going round so will do another one later and up it to youtube. I have a funny feeling this is what will sell Forza 5 to Dog ;) 

• Like 1

I did it in my Jame Hunt Mclaren in about 8min 40secs with many mistakes and run offs. Decided to do another lap before bed and got 7mins 30secs... over a minute better but still slow lol

Just uploaded the video replay of the scoob in the Forza 5 thread wasn't a clean lap but it wasn't going to be with other cars on track anyway :) 

The replay doesn't show it that well but had a bit of a higgins moment on it too thought it was going to get binned in the wall :D 

i watched E3 live on events player and saw about nurburgring but forgot to go on and get it last night so tried to load up forza this morning but i get no sound and after the "developers messages" (turn 10 etc) i just get a black screen and wont go any further than that :( it's a digital copy so i might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that sorts it out

That's a nice lap in the Subaru Gambit, much better than what I have managed so far lol. Will try racing it at a slow pace tonight to see how I do. Ages since I raced this track so can't remember the corner yet

Cheers it was my 3rd lap to be fair did 1 in the P1 and then did two in the scoob but blew something gearbox or engine when I geared down too quick for a corner :(  so that was the better one of the two :D

still remember the 2011 E3 very well as burning DVD's for the XBox in the middle of the night and bringing them to our manager's house since he was flying to the US that very same morning to demo our game BodyCount :lol: