18x7.5" Kato Kochi Wheels Multi Stud

mfnick

Kato racing wheels 18x7.5"

Definitely have 5x100 stud pattern as they were fitted to my 2003 Impreza but I'm not sure of the other size - maybe fit Hawkeye onwards but not 100% sure.

2 of the wheels come with Yokohoma Parada Spec 2 tyres with 5mm tread left. Incredible dry weather grip. The other 2 are on the limit so will need new.

9s47rk.jpg

All are straight and no buckles. Balanced and tracked spot on with no vibrations.

Unfortunately as some of you know when I took it to a hand car wash they ruined the finish with the road grime remover stuff

152gbxy.jpg

So they'll need refurbing/spraying. 1 has some bubbling/corrosion on the inner rim part too but since they need sorting anyway it can be done then.

I did plan on keeping these and spraying black myself. I bought the Plasti Dip wheel kit for £55 with spray gun and will include this so you can do yourself if you want.

http://www.matt-pack.co.uk/wheel-kit-over-17-c2x13231017

After £220 delivered. Or £160 if you save me trouble of posting and can collect/meet. I'll be going to NBO if that helps. I'll get better pics up ASAP too, I'm working nights at the moment so haven't had time to take proper pics.