jap fest

bandit

hi,can anybody give me some general info on the jap fest gathering,as never been and looking on getting some tickets. is there a club parking zone or is it a find the best place day? any idears would be a help.

gambit,wots the score with being on the club stand? as its not something ive done before! is there anything involved with this as im wanting to have a good mooch round and see wot goodies are about. must say it does sound ok?

Nothing involved really mate just turn up park with us lot stand around looking your handsome self. Have a walk around come back and stand around some more :D It's cheaper too get in and you get your car and four people in for the price. Oh and you get into the grounds early too so to avoid the traffic :)

As long as you don't forget your ticket a Pete ;) 

Gambit,that sounds ok mate,how do i go about getting the tickets.By the way is there any sort of membership card,or number as a referance to let you're insurance know that you are a member of the S.O.C. for any discounts that may be on offer. thanks

Look under my post at the Japfest payment form simple as that :) 

As for the insurance if you ring them or do it online or by the link here just mention it. But you can speak with Dan Pm him he works for Adrian flux and deals with members on the forum so he should be able to help you all the way through mate :D 

Nice one mate. And no problem. It's what being in this club is all about helping a fellow Subaru owner's when we can anyway :)

And of course more the merrier :) I'm happy for any car to come along. we're not like a few clubs I've seen that will pick the best cars to be there :D

Honestly not a problem mate, but thank you :) My missus keeps saying head is growing by the day  :lol: Well I will definitely be at Japfest 2 bought two tickets now so I have no choice :D 

And like anything it's what you make of it at the end of the day can all sit in our own cars updating facebook or have a laugh with it I hope it's the 2nd one :D