53-plate Forester XT 16" Alloys with Tyres

david1972

Hello all,

As you may know, I'm parting with my Forester in the next few days. I'm planning on listing these wheels on the bay, but thought I'd post up here first in case anybody wants them.

I only bought them 3-4 weeks ago (I know!), and they were accurately described by the seller at that time as follows:

"Set of OEM 16" wheels and 215/60/16 tyres, recently balanced. Wheels are starting to bubble a bit but decent enough.  

Front tyres are sunitrac focus 9000 215/60/16 xl, with 6.7-6.3mm of even tread left. Rear pair are Hankook kinergy eco 215/60/16 xl with 4.6-4.7mm of even tread left."

I've done less than 1,000 miles on them since, so tread levels should be similar. I've had them (properly) balanced too, so ready to fit.

All I want is what I paid for them - £200 plus postage. I thought they were a bargain at the time and still do - hens teeth comes to mind for a decent set like these.

Let me know if you'd like them before they go on the bay at the end of the week.

Thanks

David