Newbie wrx owner in Oxfordshire

Onespeed

use a hosting site like photobucket then once you've uploaded it click the photo and it'll have 4 links next to it click the bottom one "IMG" and then paste it into here and the site will do the rest

Links to share this photo 
Email & IM

Direct

HTML

" id="linksModule_copycode_3" style="margin-bottom: 5px;">IMG" />

13461678-3464-4449-B1FD-58135ECFC838.jpg
  • Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Looks very nice mate clean and tidy, I know Gem will be happy to see another Bugeye wagon on here :D

Any modifications planned or are you just keeping het standard. 

Hi guys! Good to see I'm not on my own! It's clean and tidy but does have a few dents and a couple of scrapes. In for tints Friday and smoked side repeaters and hopefully the side markers. Then wheels and possibly lowering but that'll be after I find out from you guys the best way to go so as not to upset the handling too much, etc. I will want to fettle with it but for now the simple bits I think. Hopefully going to ace cafe next week so if anybody's around I'll be the one asking where you bought everything haha

• Like 1

In for the windows this afternoon and hopefully going to ask about getting side markers wrapped as it's a tinting and wrapping place. Seen his work before at bling bling tinting in abingdon it's awesome. More pics to follow! Is there an events section? Looking at the scooby special night at ace cafe next week?