subaru sti 2008 for sale !

dannyboyT

Mate dont you know it - watching so many choice machines coming through this part of the forum has been a test I can tell you but hopefully things may be taking a turn in the near future and I can get something sorted ;)

Thanks for looking at the add, car really is an absolute machine, i did try linking the add to your previous comment, but being new here i couldn't work out how to do it.

Don't fancy making an offer than ' Jay762 ' open to offers, or not quite what your looking for??

More high quality pictures can be sent on request, cant believe the lack of actual genuine interest on this car!! When i first saw it come online for sale i jumped at it! im thinking that people are maybe not too keen on this shape, but as we all know pictures do no justice, and this is a prime example!

It would be exactly what I am looking for however Im not quite in the position to make an offer - If things change in the next few weeks I would be arranging a viewing - rest assured, but at this point I am unfortunately still to be classed as a dreamer / time waster :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...