An other wagon in the place

MarcosWagon

Hi my name is Marcos I'm from Spain and I live in Uk since January, I had to rescue a Impreza 2002 Wagon from Spain and Drive back to Uk with She.

Originally this car was in Uk but the last Owner he Bring this car to Spain, Where I bought It hehh.

Right nice to meet everybody I hope have some meeting to Introduce my little Wagon for the community very soon around Sussex.

Regards!!! And gasss rrruuuuuu pppsssss!!!

Wotcha and welcome - plenty of regular meetings in your area - Pete will keep you posted

feel free to browse and get involved we have a fair number of wagon owners on the forum now so you are in good company - and if you photos to share that would be great ;)

Here it is my little beast after the uphill in Catherhan good road good grip

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/d8ceccfb54dd47897921b6f0e76a9a84.jpg

d8ceccfb54dd47897921b6f0e76a9a84.jpg

I already upgrade A little with new drilled disc brakes and a new pads a the next mod it´s the 3" ToyoSport Exausht, I recived the last week I´d like to intall it today.

Got the love bug ,i have the toyo sports on myn nice sounding and good quality ,fitment not great though only downside to the exhaust ,if you fit the decat down pipe you will need to get it re mapped at some point as it will over boost like myn does ...and will eventually through a cel to

Welcome along, Sussex is a bit out my area however I do know there is a Sussex based club that host meets in your area.

In addition to our forum it might be a good idea to sign up to the Sussex Scoobies forum for more local knowledge.

http://www.sussexscoobies.co.uk/forums/forum.php

If you fancy the trip we do have a meet I surrey every 2nd Sunday of the month and details are posted in the south east regional section.