For Sale: Impreza v5/6 door mirrors

Adam

I've been having a bit of a clear-out and I've found two pairs of Impreza mirrors...

Lot 1...  UK-spec in dark blue.  Electric adjustment but they were taken from a UK car (v6 turbo 2000 Wagon) so are not the power folding type.

Lot 2... JDM-spec in silver.  These are the power folding type and thus have the extra pins on the connection plug.

Both are in fare condition with no pealing lacquer or paint damage, but there is the odd scratch and mark here and there.  I can post photographs if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for £35+postage for the pair of blue UK mirrors, and £75+postage for the rare JDM silver mirrors.

I am being sent away by work for two weeks on Monday. All a bit short-notice, I was only told yesterday morning! Anyway, I'll still have limited access to the net for questions, but if anyone is interested in these I'm wont be able to get photos or visit a Post Office until my return. Sorry.