Another Newbie!

Daztardly

Hi, Just introducing myself to yet another new forum! I'm Daren and i'm in sunny MK. I've been a fan of scooby's for 20 plus years now, and feel i can now finally afford to own and run one!

i have just put a deposit down on a 53 plate WRX with a few mods. Hopefully gonna view and test drive it Thursday, and all being well, drive it home!

i'm totally useless as a mechanic, but love fast cars. Last year i had a lovely Mazda3 MPS running 336 bhp through the front wheels. That was too much! Now have a BMW 330 ci. Nice through the summer, not so sure about the winter, so getting rid.

Be prepared for loads of questions, but very few answers!

cheers

Welcome along, still waiting to be able to get hold of one myself as I too have wanted one for years but am in the throws of trying to sell my current car to be able to purchase the wrx.

If you do get it don't forget to post some pictures up.

;)

Craig

Deposit is only small, and is refundable, so no brainer really.  i think i have added the link below. If it has worked, take a look and let me know what you think. Also was this a members car at any point?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408276917319/usedcars?logcode=visc

Well i've finally got one. Absolutely loving it. It has the added bonus of the PPP. I just can't believe i waited so long to get one.

I want new wheels for it as i personally don't like the ones on it. I have put them up for sale or swap in that forum.

Here's a couple of pics.

post-3120-0-04560000-1411811116_thumb.jp post-3120-0-54842500-1411811146_thumb.jp post-3120-0-57195800-1411811178_thumb.jp

I don't want to do a lot to it. Maybe fog light covers and a front splitter, and the new wheels, and possibly a strut brace, and uprate the speakers, but not much else!

Cheers

I imagine it's gonna be a very slow process. No money left after the purchase!. I think a project thread would probably be extremely dull with the lack of progress i make. What i will do however is post some pictures once i've made a change.

cheers