Anyone know this STI?

Dempsey

Sorry that I keep posting up asking questions about the cars and if people know of the cars amongst the group it's only as it's not the previous owner selling was just trying to see if anyone knows any of it's history.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251629036611

He may also take my car in as a swap against it so may kill two birds with one stone but that's not guaranteed yet.

Definitely worth asking still might have been a member that hadn't posted so never know still might have a reply yet seen that happen before :D 

Guy was asking about a car he wanted to buy back 12 years after selling it tracked it down it had been written off :( about 8 months earlier :( 

That's the exact sort of reason I keep asking about them. You never know what's lurking in their past and if one question saves the extra money of other checks then it's great.

If I do go for it however I will do a full hpi but if anyone did have info upfront of something like that I'd just walk away full stop :)

Yep that certainly goes to show that sometimes asking a quick question gives some big results even if unfortunately not quite the one you were after.

Wow, that looks like was some shunt for sure, car looked sweet before that. Such a shame :(