2014 WRX STI, plenty of attention.

metroseal

Had my car about a month, done 650 miles. Surprised how much attention i get in it, on the way home from the dealership on the first drive home and already someone wanted a picture of it. Loving the car, power delivery much different compared to my Focus RS but just as quick if not quicker. Had to order some rear sensors though.  ^_^  ;)

• Like 1

Definitely know what you mean about attention, I don't do talking to random people but that's had to change since getting the STI lol. Where did you get the reverse sensors from and how much (inc fitting), it's a sad day I have to admit I was spoilt in the 3 series as I just parked using the sensors and it appears I've forgotten how to park now :(

Cheers,

Phil

Not got the sensors yet but had the reversing camera fitted on delivery which does help but had an RS before this and i miss the security of those beeps ! Its going to be about £400 from the Subaru garage i got it from and ordered the heavy duty boot mat too they only £55.