My 01 Bugeye with a PPP added by myself.

JPerrett

My WRX was just a standard model, until I got very board with its performance. It started with a simple turbo back exhaust system with a new Prodrive rear silencer and a panel filter. Then it was time of the smaller intercooler to go and an STI one was fitted along with a Red inlet manifold. (Just because it looks better). Finally I managed to get hold of a prodrive ECU from a UK300 and plugged that in. Now it sitting on 2004 STI shocks with Prodrive lowering springs. I have changed the full interior to STI spec as well.

post-304-0-89231100-1363340235_thumb.jpg

post-304-0-33076400-1363340315_thumb.jpg

post-304-0-11354300-1363340676_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've had no problems at all with this new ECU. The car runs a lot better. I just made sure the ECU came from the same year of Subaru. I do fancy taking the car to the UK so I can have the ECU mapped again. Hoping for at least 270bhp, its running an estimated 250bhp at the moment.

Oh nice will remember that for future reference, learn something new everyday :D

And my pride of the bunch is a Bugeye running 300BHP not sure I will take it anymore then that with the cost of fuel at this time. And with other project's planned anymore BHP gain's are down the list for the time being :D

• 4 weeks later...

looks clean m8 I also have a 2001 wrx bugeye  only running 240bhp but is standard apart from a K&N panel filter and full 3 inch straight thro ninja exhaust system but being booked in for a remap soon and been told to exspect 265bhp to 270bhp without anymore mods. keep up the good work ;)