Difference between blobeye wagon and saloon rear bumpers

irena

Hi, everyone! I need some help, as one horrible driver reversed into my car and cracked my rear bumper right in a middle (probably with a tow bar)..:angry: now I'm looking for another bumper, but as my car's colour is black (18L) is quite difficult to find a perfect match. I found a few bumpers which were from wagon cars but mine is saloon. I'm just wondering, would wagon rear bumper fit saloon car? As I don't want to risk and buy a bumper which wouldn't fit, so just need your advice :) 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thank you all very much! oh well, it will take me a while to find a perfect mach then :unsure: I was thinking about buying another colour bumper and repainting it but usually you can tell if the bumper has been repainted, so will use that as a last choice...I'll try to look for a few more months and if my searches won't be successful will get another bumper and repaint it. 

Thanks to all again! :smile:

• Like 1

'f I see any wagons being broken in black I'll let you know. If the resprayer is good though they should be able to match it almost perfectly. Like a mate of mine sprayed my headlights perfectly to match but isn't cheap. Cost me £120 mates rates that but he did strip them back and was a tough job as I wanted two colours doing on them. 

Picture here after he had done them anyway. :biggrin:

10014702_893577110706699_858478025658885

• Like 1

Thanks, Gambit :smile: P.S. I need saloon bumper, not wagon. :cool: wow, your headlights look really cool! I'm prepared to pay for a proper respray if I won't find a second hand bumper, I'm just worried that it will look too shiny and too new for my car.. :unsure:

Sandals, is your colour code 18L as well? as mine car has gold flake in it too! maybe you're willing to sell your rear bumper? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: