wanted Impreza 555

hails555

Hello All, long long time since i came on site, guilty should be on here more, WRX still going well except a smelly petrol problem.......but on here to ask for HELP dad wants to join the Scooby family he's looking for a 555......yes a 555 only the best for him heheheh does Amy one no of any for sale if so let me know pretty pretty please. Hope all on here on well. Sending u all Scooby love Hayley xxx

Hi Hayley 

I'm sure I've seen one for sale somewhere just need to remember what site it was on I just remember it had the 555 rally decals on so will make sure it was a genuine one 1st too. And glad to hear the Scooby is running ok other than the petrol smell. I know I had that problem once but mine was leaking from a pipe coming out of the fuel filter it had split :( But know can be a few places could be doing it. x

Hello all thanks fir all ur replies..gotta hold fire on car. Mine is almost in Scooby heaven its in pieces now completely not running and dunno if it can be fixed, I'm a petrol head but not that clear on what's happened my dad cant really explain what's happened he struggles to spell.....its only running in 2 cylinders if at all....sounds like a bag on nails......nearly had to have it toed home canny go above 10 miles an hour. Dad got new manifold today of another wrx please all pray it works..its not looking good at all gutted gutted gutted gutted !!!!! Xxxx

Hi gambit ill show vid to dad he has just come in from the garage.....engine going back in tomorrow fingers crossed she comes back to life other wise ill no longer own a scoob :-( xxx

No problem hopefully its not the same as the video and good old ( I don't mean old as in old :D ) Dad can get the burble back in your life :D x

• 3 months later...