Hi from The Clay Cloth Company

Hi. I am Lee and I am Co-Owner with Mike of The clay Cloth Company. The clay Cloth Company is new in concept and is primarily targeted at the Amateur Enthusiast who like a clean and shiny car. 

We hope to offer many discounts and offers to forum members with support from the Moderators.

Thanks

Hello Lee welcome to S.O.C and thanks for popping on by to say hi :) 

I've still not had chance to have a go with mine, but we will always try to help out where we can. I can sort out a little section for you in the discount part if you like. Anything to do with the premium side has to be done through Steve though :)

Been looking at these since the thread went up

How much are they ? I don't like cleaning cars but wanna get mine waxed soon

Hi Matt. Our clay Cloths are £12.49 with Free Postage. Once I get my feet on the ground, I will pass on details of discounts etc. For now, you can get them with a 10% Discount by using the Discount Code CLAYCLOTH10 when you get to checkout. Please provide this Forum name and your Username to qualify.

We have a November Give Away - check website out for details www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk or Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Clay-Cloth-Company/516078255190610

• Like 2

Hello Lee welcome to S.O.C and thanks for popping on by to say hi :)

I've still not had chance to have a go with mine, but we will always try to help out where we can. I can sort out a little section for you in the discount part if you like. Anything to do with the premium side has to be done through Steve though :)

Gambit - Hi and very many thanks for your support. A little section would be great and I can provide info on all offers and new products that will benefit members. Just let me know what I can post so I keep within the rules.

• Like 1

Gambit - Hi and very many thanks for your support. A little section would be great and I can provide info on all offers and new products that will benefit members. Just let me know what I can post so I keep within the rules.

No worries will get it sorted I've just liked the facebook page so can get the details off there and will use some of the details from there. and let you have a look :D 

I'm still not convinced these will be as good as the bars, or remove quite so much grot from the car.....now if you were to send me one I'd be happy to be won over..... [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm still not convinced these will be as good as the bars, or remove quite so much grot from the car.....now if you were to send me one I'd be happy to be won over..... [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure having used them that they are quite as good as a clay bar for a full detail. However as you would only clay bar a car once every 6months, I think these cloths are great for those in between washes where you want a really nice shine. They're much quicker to use so there is a very slight trade off but much less than I expected.

I think I'll still clay once a year rather than my usual twice a year because the clay cloth will become part of my normal wash and wax routine and greatly reduce contaminant buildup and as such the need to clay with a bar.

These are just my thoughts, others a little less anoraky may say that the cloth is everything they need. Some will never touch it because they're more anoraky about detailing than I am.

For £12 deffo worth a punt

detailing what the !Removed! is that?

fancy washing

detailing is claying the car down, removing contaminants fully back to top paint layer, may even include sanding the paint to smooth it out. Then various grades of polishing, sealants and waxes.

It's a bit more than "fancy washing" it'll take a whole day more to it properly. Using a clay bar is basic detailing.