First scooby.... decisions, decisions

Noobaru88

Thanks for the warning Gambit, I've even heard stories online of people going as far as stripping the prodrive bits out of a prodrive car and selling them on. There was one guy who got his PPP STI rolling roaded and found out it was only putting out about 250. Luckily this one has been fully serviced and looked over by Bulldog in Twyford who seem a very genuine bunch of guys. Unfortunately though the owner has already sold it to a guy in Wales! Must have been a pretty tidy example for someone to travel that far

So what do all you guys use as your daily driver? I have a diesel Honda as I mentioned B)

I use the STI. I can`t imagine myself to drive a wobbly car with soft suspension. I would get sick very quickly...

Lol fair enough, I think I had better start looking further afield! Just spoke to the dealership about the prodrive Subaru and they have no prodrive certificate for it and no service book. Apparently the contacted the garage who did the MOT last year who confirmed they did the cambelt at the same. He's not willing to move on the price so I think I'm going to swerve this one...

...the search continues...

Thanks for the warning Gambit, I've even heard stories online of people going as far as stripping the prodrive bits out of a prodrive car and selling them on. There was one guy who got his PPP STI rolling roaded and found out it was only putting out about 250. Luckily this one has been fully serviced and looked over by Bulldog in Twyford who seem a very genuine bunch of guys. Unfortunately though the owner has already sold it to a guy in Wales! Must have been a pretty tidy example for someone to travel that far

That is why you need proof of the installation. For example mine has all the paperwork and the Prodrive certificate.