Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island

Gaulson

Here it is, the first DLC for FH2! Here's a trailer...

Location. Storm Island is located off the coast of
either France or Italy. Creative Director at Playground Games Ralph
Fulton said its exact location is unimportant, just that it’s in the
Mediteranean somewhere, so near the familiar Mediterranean setting but
still a world apart.

Weather. This new pack will feature some ferocious
weather – torrential downpour and gale-force winds. As Fulton explains,
this is an experiment in whether the game can still look beautiful when
it seems more like the weather is intent on destroying the player’s car.

Rampage. This is a new game mode for Storm Island.
It looks like it will be point-to-point style races on unforgiving
terrain, featuring both man-made and natural obstacles. Navigating them,
as well as driving fast, will be the key to winning.

Achievements. An extra 500G! Can't complain with that ;).

EDIT: Got the title wrong, it's "Storm Island" :( haha

I'm enjoying it, even though it's all off road the new rally upgrades (suspension, gearbox and tyres) make the car handle really well. You also get some visual upgrades, not sure you could before??

post-2084-0-06646900-1418980014_thumb.jp The car Mitsubishi Gallant with the rally upgrades

post-2084-0-34597600-1418980019_thumb.jp Lancia Stradale with rally upgrades

Also why wouldn't you want to spend more time with this guy....

post-2084-0-25747900-1418980024_thumb.jp

Yeah I would say it's because you are VIP unless they have dropped it now and i've been ripped off :( lol. There is a barn find, doesn't say where on the island you just have to search. I want to find it myself and not use the internet :P. So far, no luck!

Well just going back to my Broadband was speaking to a BT engineer today and he admitted there has been some working going on with a cable that leads to my house thats been damages so is being replaced. But because BT know about it I'm sure I won't get anything in the way of compensation :( 

Im up for renewal anyway so they will do the lot for £10 something for so many months but I want the new hub so will get them to lob that into. Not like I can go with anyone else really out here. But will yry get everything I can.

And finally bought storm island as ujumped back on for a blast and started to enjoy it again. Si worth 8 quid I guess.

having watched the video I'll have to download this, also I think I have the season pass so I probably should download it, especially if its free (well already paid for).

must try to get back into this, Gaulson, if you or Gambit are in tomorrow (24th Dec) afternoon do you want to have a blast for a couple of hours. I'll see if I can drag my carcass away from GTA

Well I'm free most of the day, maybe taking my mum to a garden centre but that shouldn't take long. Then we can get our race on! Also if you want the achievement for winning 3 times at the meet, get in a slow car (I used Legacy RS) and keep it in C class. They do staggered starts for classes, so you end up being really far ahead before the rest set off lol.