Squealing noise Help

bowthruster

Well ive got this squealing noise-only slightly when going straight,gets worse if I turn the wheel right,but if I brake the sound goes then a few mins later the noise is back.The noise appears after 10-15mins running.Had the front wheels off checked pads/discs all are fine plenty of pad left..Havent checked the rears yet.Came across an old post on here that Gambit said it could be the power steering belt needs tightening and/or replacing.Is there any pictures of this? If it is this why when braking does the sound go for a few miles??Any help appreciated.

I'd check the brake disk shield,

Mine scuffed loads when I turned right and made a racket, when it was on ramps you could spin the wheel and nothing, as soon as there was any load it would make a sound, i got a flat head screw driver and just prised the edge away from the disk no more noise, just been replaced by a squeal on the other side

I did that to both fronts yesterday,got a **** load of crap out but sounds still there.Also wiggled the wheels and no movement so hopefully its not the bearings.Just ordered some copper grease so pick that up tomorrow and grease back of pads etc...And check the rears :mellow:Just hope its not so !Removed! cold as today.

Right just spent the last couple of hours taking my front calipers off and pads out and greasing the rear of the pads and the pins/bolts.What A F***ing nightmare.Not one bolt/pin etc had any grease on at all! !Removed! pain in the !Removed!...anyway fronts all done and took for a short drive and I can still hear this !Removed! noise! Suppose it must be the rears then,oh well I know what im doing on Wednesday then :mellow: Got some copperslip grease from Halfords today !Removed! great tub of and used the discount card....assistant didn't know they did a scoobycard...so had to wait for manager...Got the discount :)