My Subaru classic

Scoobyghost

I didn't have any fresh pictures when I introduced myself to the forum so hear they are.

Once the new year kicks in and the celebrations are done I'll be working out my upgrade path. So far with what I've been advised I'll go for a sports cat and cat back ss exhaust. I want to put a better fuel pump on the car but I'm not sure when to do it before map or the day before map. I'll get a better panel filter ready(any recommendations?) And try to book myself in for a remap with Duncan. With my ideas I dont want mega power just a better/smoother delivery. Better economy if possible but not necessary.

As for suspension components it does feel pretty solid as now but if the opportunity arises I'll get some coilovers. I don't want it slammed to the floor just make her a little more stable around the bends. don't know of you guys recommend a different size wheel and tyre because I still have original 16" wheels on.

With all this I'm open to any ideas your expertise can bring and I'll value any input and advice you can offer.

post-3548-141968513786_thumb.jpg

post-3548-141968515721_thumb.jpg

post-3548-141968517429_thumb.jpg

post-3548-141968520409_thumb.jpg

post-3548-141968521482_thumb.jpg

post-3548-141968522746_thumb.jpg

Nice clean unabused example you've found there ;-)

I fitted a cobra sports cat ,magnex cat back , fuel pump and k&n pannel filter with intake resonator delete as my first mods on my uk classic (remapped a month afterwards to 265hp)

You can fit the fuel pump whenever you want as the oe fuel pressure regulator will keep the pressure at stock levels (doesn't change the fuel scale) the upgraded pump just helps to make sure that stock pressure is maintained .

As for handling tweeks best buy imo is new front and rear droplinks and uprated rear arb , if it's still not stiff enough maybe try some elbach pro springs which only lower the uk's 30 ish mm to equal the stock sti ride height .

• Like 2

I removed my resonator box from my airbox and now you can hear the air being sucked in and it also moves quicker now as well.Ive got 18s on my forester and it goes well.I think coil overs are a good mod it handles like a train on rails