We need your car !

DavidBlack

Hi SOC members,

Add your car(s) on www.MaxRevs.co.uk and get a banner for your forum signature with your car on.

To add your car:

1. Login via your gmail/yahoo/facebook/microsoft account or register here

2. Add your car(s)

Remember to include in the ‘Extra’ field that your are a member at SOC

3. Go to My Garage and click on 'Generate banner' button

Customize your banner to your choice

4. Copy the forum code and paste it in your signature

And voila, your garage is now online and promoted with every post you do at SOC.

And anyone who visits your garage will promote you & SOC.

More features:

- Went to a car show and took hundreds of images ? Upload them all with one click

- Want to play a game with your car ? Challenge another car for a battle, see how high you can get on our score board

- Want a place to upload your project images ? Add your project and generate your forum post (including text and images) for SOC with one click

- Got a car or stuff to sell? We get visitors from many Subaru forums, we can help you sell it. Put it in our Marketplace

- Want to subscribe to a Garage or car to get notified of updates ? Friend him/her

- And much more, don’t hesitate to ask or provide feedback

Thank you !

And a special thank you to Gambit

Example of banners (click on them):

483_1420054299_carbanner.png

1283_1420054568_carbanner.png

1402_1420054718_carbanner.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Toyota Supras nice, and please excuse me I really don't want to sound like a nob head but the EvoIII looks photoshop, a lot.  -_-

But this is Andy Forest car amazing bit of kit I doubt there is much this side of the world can beat it to be fair.

But if anyone wants to get there car advertised on MaxRevs Car magazine feel free to PM David or read the OP for details :) 

• Like 1

and I believe the 1500hp golf allegedly has a Gallardo v10 in the boot - Short of my RCM gobstopper inspired aspirations I would be happy with 1200bhp GTR R35 that would get me from a-b ok ;)

• Like 2

and I believe the 1500hp golf allegedly has a Gallardo v10 in the boot - Short of my RCM gobstopper inspired aspirations I would be happy with 1200bhp GTR R35 that would get me from a-b ok ;)

Ohhh Jay keep talking dirty to me ;) 

• Like 1