Old member returning :) (hopefully)

LUIGI-3

Hi all, some of you might remember me. I used to have blue gx blobeye. unfortunately circumstances forced me to reluctant sale. i had A3 for a bit and then got my hands on Octavia Vrs mk1, but tomorrow i am going to test drive another blobeye in silver :) So hopefully all going well i will be her new owner :)

Hope everyone is well in here 

• Like 1

Heyhey funny enough I was thinking about you not that long ago in a dirty and perverse kind of way  :wub:  :ph34r: I was wondering what had happened to you as I had seen you on for awhile but glad to see you might be returning to the ranks of awesomeness again ;) 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot everyone  i hope it goes well too :) she is a 2004 blobeye GX sport with 54k miles on and only one owner :) she has bucket seat which im not sure where standard after 2004? mine 2003 didnt have them tho :/ also aftermarket  radio with Bluetooth, FSH with recent cambelt and new brakes all around plus new tyres. only think i dislike she is on standard wheels but im sure that can be rectified. 

Gambit i missed your twisted sense of humour. bit of S/M lovin gimp jokes :ph34r:

• Like 1

well it might feel slower but im not fussed, vrs will be a keeper for bit as my missus will drive it, N/A is just perfect for jersey due to speed limit, traffic etc, i just really missed that sweet boxer burble and Vrs is so not me. Its scoob in the end and thats why we love it :)

im in boys and girls :) she is mine :) managed to knock 500quid of the asking price too. first thing i will need to fix is o2 sensor as there was warning light. but i had my code reader so knew what it was. other than that new exhaust - simply cos she is too quiet and bigger wheels :) im happy bunny :)

• Like 1