Spark plug removal help

Pinson-89

I'm being a complete idiot and can't remove the plugs, I've got the coil packs off I just can't for the life of me get any of my spark plug sockets on the plugs, and before anyone says use the new plug to get the size I can't eurocar parts gave me the wrong plugs pfr6e I need b and wanted pfr7b, anyhow what size socket am I needing? Again sorry for being a complete c**k I just want to get the original plugs out so tomorrow can just sort it ASAP

Glad you got it sorted mate. I know there a ****** to do I sit there swearing at them all the time when I do mine I've even skipped doing them because I couldn't be bothered and paid someone :o and that is unlike me lol

Ratchet Spanners are a god send for doing Scooby spark plugs. thinner than a ratchet so easier to get between the inner wing and Cylinder head.

Mine also came with a qtr inch adapter for sockets

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/tool-kits/halfords-advanced-professional-9-piece--ratchet-spanner-set

Capture_zps5ea41a42.jpg

• Like 2

Think I'd like a set aswell :) anyone ever had the wrong plugs in the box? The NGK box said pfr7b but the actual plugs inside were something like frb6e or something like that so still haven't actually finished haha just got the correct plugs