Our Owners Club Status Get Us Discount At...

Yesterday I went to the Lakes for a bit of a play and we went to LakesMotorMuseum

When we arrived we found these two parked up! So it made sense to park next to them!

97AS4NM.jpg?1

cdEXRtj.jpg?1

After coming out, both the guys were taking pictures of all three of the cars too :)

We walked inside and I decided to be cheeky and asked if they did Owners Club Discounts and showed them the Halfords Discount Card that you get when you become a member on here, to which they agreed that they would and gave me 10% off :)

So it's worth a try at any Car related place to try and get a bit of money off. 

Clubs

ADMISSION INFO FOR CAR & MOTORCYCLE CLUBS

We offer great value combined ticketing with Windermere Lake Cruises and The Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway.

A convenient and prominent location makes for ease of travelling to the museum.

The venue is a marvellous rendezvous for motor car and motorcycle clubs and always a popular choice for national, regional and international meetings, anniversaries and centenaries, AGM’s, special events and Lake District itineraries.

A large dedicated free car park enables members to park together.

We provide assistance with suggested local routes and a listing of accommodation providers.Click here for hotels.

In addition we offer 10% discount off our normal public admission rates for club members on private visits, on presentation of their membership card.

Immediately adjacent to the museum is Café Ambio which can be used a refreshment stop. This stunning, light and spacious facility, with oak and leather furniture offers splendid views over the River Leven and riverside seating, to enable our visitors to dine alfresco.

Group menus are available. Please contact Café Ambio direct on 015395 30448 or email museum@cafeambio.co.uk

Event organisers are welcome to undertake a complimentary museum visit. Please contact the museum on 015395 30400 or emailinfo@lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

Motoring Breaks in the English Lake District - click here to find out more.

Anyway, here's a few pictures I took:

ZtBA1SQ.jpg?1

LO5U8sV.jpg?1

rBr6m13.jpg?1

odXJrMY.jpg?1

Then after finding out the other place we wanted to go to was closed on Mondays, we saw a Snowy Mountain on the horizon, so made it out mission to go and touch some snow... (the small things in life)
Z8BxKN7.jpg?1

Zngk1uu.jpg?1

GlmEjZg.jpg?1

s5cWRbh.jpg?1

• Like 2

Cost me about £50 - £60 in petrol I think :P I did take a load more photos, but didn't want to flood the thread.
As we got back to the cars, the two owners were taking the exact same pictures as I did. So I smiled and said, "I had to do exactly the same! :) "
They smiled, nodded and got in their cars and drove off... Maybe my lip rings scared them :P

• 2 weeks later...