hi everyone

Hi everyone I'm roy new member from leeds

I've just got my 4th classic impreza about a month ago but decided to get a uk car this time just needs some tidying up.but I'm interested in doing shows and track days and days out.

Can't believe how many clubs are not about now.

Thanks in advance

Hi Roy welcome [emoji3]

Not Nota great deal happening in leeds at the moment as half of the members that attended last year's meets have either sold up or never returned, we have a couple of new locals so hopefully we'll get something started again soon,

I tend to get down to the Sheffield monthly meets as it's us and a couple of other clubs getting together at Sheffield subaru services.

Hi Roy welcome [emoji3]

Not Nota great deal happening in leeds at the moment as half of the members that attended last year's meets have either sold up or never returned, we have a couple of new locals so hopefully we'll get something started again soon,

I tend to get down to the Sheffield monthly meets as it's us and a couple of other clubs getting together at Sheffield subaru services.

Thanks guys will stick some pics up tomorrow when I get home from Romford doing some scaffolding work down here.

Cheers will come along to some meets will bring my cousin too he has a forrester which is running 240 bhp.but can't wait to start meeting some more scooby owners I've been out of it for 2 years and I've missed it will post some pics of my old v2 sti wagon too

• Like 1

Ha I had a list. Managed to get all that and now I have another list. What you done with the splitter?

What's on your list so far?

The splitter is just in the garden it's not in great condition mate

Body work is first on the list then wheels and I would love a nur spec not sure weather I want to go for power or keep it looking pretty standard apart from the few bits I've listed

• 3 weeks later...