Real world result of re map?

ChrisD

Mine does feel faster yes. Well worth the money...but as I said the smooth delivery of power is wonderful, feels a different car.

Duncan said the later blobs do seem to produce more bhp...so don't get disappointed if you don't hit 270 [emoji4]

Yep I 2nd that mate, I was expecting mine (jdm) to make big power gains, truth is it didn't but torque went up alot and that's really what matters, I can keep on the heels of a coupe of cars with a lot more power than me and not feel ashamed plus having a smaller turbo means faster spool up so while others may be lagging behind I'm already up and off

Easiest way is to Google the two meanings as it's quite lengthy. But the short of it is the force applied to turn the wheel,you can have millions of hp but if you don't have much torque it won't make you get of the line any quicker,will give you more speed at the top end,

Loads of low down torque fast off the line but you'll run out of steam sooner. (I think slightly drunk so if makes no sense tis why)

Think of a diesel car when you boot it at low revs you can feel a swell of power that goes from low down and propels you down the road, where as petrol car of same displacment will have to build up speed and be more gradual