New WRX Hatch Owner

timmyjk7

Hi Everyone,

After lusting after Subaru's for 20+ years I finally now own a 2008 Impreza WRX Hatch! I am a big petrol head and I also own a 1973 Hillman Imp running a very special 125bhp engine.

Tim

Wotcha and welcome - we have a couple of Hatch fans on the forum, myslef included and a current thread where a Blob owner may be tempted to go hatch -you might want to share your thoughts, friendly bunch on here so feel free to jump right in.

Thanks you. The Subaru needs some minor TLC as the last owner hasnt looked after it however I am off to Subaru4you on the 17th for a full service and to get rid of the annoying squeek which i fear is the aux drive belt.

The Imp has been a huge transformation in the last 5 years and we are on the final stages now. Only paint, testing and interior fix and then she's done ready for her mag feature in June.

Thank you its just a wrx will be making a few mods for a little extra power and the sti spoiler at some point. Only thing I don't like is the stock alloys so will be changing for something darker when I have the money.

post-3815-142797194938_thumb.jpg

--

I make Films and Website for people

I agree with the alloys comment. Mine have completely corroded which is common I believe on Japanese Cars ... it happended on my Lexus.

I was think of just getting my ones refurb'd and painted gold as the Prodrive GT1's are £1350 with tyres :(

I agree with the alloys comment. Mine have completely corroded which is common I believe on Japanese Cars ... it happended on my Lexus.

I was think of just getting my ones refurb'd and painted gold as the Prodrive GT1's are £1350 with tyres :(

Yer I am in to minds on just having my repainted darker or getting something else.

Might get a quote to paint mine and see as I have my eye on some 18s but at over £1000 I might have to leave it for now.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• 2 weeks later...