Mystery plaque on centre console anyone got a scooby

racealtered

Already tried Prodrive several times, there not intrested in subarus anymore they have moved on to minis now & put me on to International Motor Group, i gave up after several unanswered emails, so looking to the forum for any info

No idea then only official UK specials I know of was the P1, WR1, RB320, RB5 and UK300, Terzo, Catalunya and series McRae but it's none of those.

I found this page on SIDC

http://www.scoobypedia.co.uk/index.php/SidcFaq/SpecialEditions

Maybe it's a:

Prodrive WR Sport

Take the standard Impreza turbo from new and add the full Prodrive interior treatment, suspension package, body kit, wheels with exclusive WR interior and exterior badging (engine upgrade not compulsory) and an official World Rally Sport limited edition of the Impreza turbo is yours (for £30,000).

Thanks will try elsewhere, i thought to get Prodrive upgrades you just needed to book it in to Prodrive when buying your subaru @ the dealership & then got a plaque & certificate from Prodrive , i also contacted the previous owner of 8 years but again no reply, not to bothered if its a fake as i didn't pay over the odds but cant understand why someone would make it up if it did not tie in with the other possible 299 cars

Savage bulldogs the car has shortshift box,p1 oz alloys, not sure about ECU but its just as fast as the  rb5 wrsport number 166, i had 

Usually with the classic prodrive the TMIC hose was blue with white lettering on it. And the ECU should have a Prodrive code or something on it. the backbox is always another indication along with alloys, you should have a certificate too. That's key for genuine, worth a lot of money though sold with the center console badge. But like anything with these cars doesn't mean a lot as it's so easy to swap and change things. Subaru Uk should also have recorded information on what was factory Prodrive. I have to admit the badge looks strange to me but might have been a replacement. Difficult to say though. 

Nothing on VIN or log book,  dont have the certificate hence the query, will try to find ECU numbers, blue silicone hose on intercooler & car has a full Magnex exhaust 

As said it looks to big. Could have just been something someone had made up for the car. I know civic type r's have a plate with a number on so someone could have liked that idea and just had one made to shown of its a PPP

--

I make Films and Website for people

i've put pics on of ECU on original posting it's a Y7 ecu so defo not a PRODRIVE CAR  would be SP ecu thanks for all your help guys, ps its for sale im in forfar angus dd82rq £2995

• 2 months later...