New member and Subaru Virgin

Monk

Hi just purchased a 59 Plate Impreza 2.0 RX (GH) Hatch and I know very little about it. I do know its a fairly straightforward hatch and not up to the standard of most turbocharged monsters but I am just happy to have it. Lovely looking car in a pearlescent white.

Very sparse info on this model on the net so is it a rare sight on UK roads ? Is my first Scooby a bit of a turkey ?

Anyway looking forward to getting to know it and finding out a little more on these forums. :)

nice one

not everyone wants/needs/can afford/can justify a turbo model, but just just owning a subaru that you choose puts a smile on your face. I've got a blob wrx (I wrote my last one off :( ) I like the comfort and economy of the wrx more than the sti, 330 bhp is easily achieved with the wrx too and IMO that is more than enough for the road. don't buy a car to please someone else, buy the car you want and makes you happy :)

• Like 1

Sensible words Dave. If the garage had The 2.5 turbo or the turbo Diesel either would have been my first choice. The one thing I did want was the Hatchback so happy for the moment. Knowing myself I will crave the turbo and start itching for one after a few months. Lol.

Glad to here it, lol.

I was well aware of Subarus reliability and it was one of the reasons I bought one.

even turbos are tbh, well bar the 2.5 lol

there so easy to tune tends to be when people start to up the power they go wrong, right supporting mods can make a big difference to that mind you

• Like 1