Scooby special @ the ace cafe London

kevf78

23/06/2015. 18:00

Just thought I would put this out there... For anyone in the area of if anyone feels like turning up !!

post-3889-143032992984_thumb.jpg

There is usually a good turnout on any night of the week at the ace cafe having been myself on quite a few occasions but this is the 1st time a Scooby meet has caught my attention

I don't believe there is any club affiliation attached to this but I may be wrong.

The ace has no entry fees and if the car park is full there is on road parking

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just thought I would put it out there tbh like I said 1st time I've seen a Scooby meet advertised so best to give everyone plenty of notice [emoji1]

Ace is good though it's a proper old skool biker cafe and everyone gives it beans going under the bridges outside...the odd bike drag from roundabout to roundabout only downside is all the trucks coming and going from the post depot oh and the buses lol

Yeah I know about ace café I know they do loads of meets. And just because its a scooby only meet I'd definitely like to see loads going. And nice job posting it mate what the forums for [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would put this out there... For anyone in the area of if anyone feels like turning up !!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1430329929.338844.jpg

There is usually a good turnout on any night of the week at the ace cafe having been myself on quite a few occasions but this is the 1st time a Scooby meet has caught my attention

I don't believe there is any club affiliation attached to this but I may be wrong.

bump... lets swamp them :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1430329929.338844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder

• Like 1

Shame would have been up for this bit that's the day I move to London, think the missus would be !Removed! off if I cleared off with the house full of boxes. On another note is there many members from London in here, fancy some tunnel runs!

• Like 1

am going down too..

i know its a bit of a trek but its different surroundings and should meet some new faces too,

i was hoping to get some local scooby owners to come down  but they are all on tags and its out of there area and could end up getting lost . 

• Like 2

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN MEETING UP ON THE WAY TO THE Ace Cafe London​ ON THE 23 RD JUNE.

WE WILL BE SETTING OFF AT LUNCH TO TAKE A LEISURELY DRIVE INTENDING ON ARRIVING  EARLY TEATIME OR IN TIME FOR THE START,

SO Who's up for going to ACE CAFE'S  London Subaru... meet on the 23rd of this month ? 

Starts 18:00 ends 23:00.

It's on a Tuesday  setting off around dinner time..

i know its a school night but it could be interesting and if all go's well could be a annual meet up with the southern scooby owners.