Hi Chris welcome to S.O.C 

I'm sorry I might be reading the post wrong, and it's been one of those days too :( 

But is the car damaged or you are going to damage it I'm not to sure what you are wanting to know are you wanting to buy the car for yourself ? :D 

Or looking to see if any collectors on here would be interested :)

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, the car is undamaged and nearly as new, I would really be sad if this car was sold just to be used and abused and would like it to go to somebody like a collector who would appreciate it! Thanks

Get a good set of pictures posted online - also it will be a longer term thing but start attending some classic car shows where potential collectors frequent

Oh ok we have a sales section on here you can use to advertise it. I was looking at some members pictures and see we do have a classic Subaru collector by the looks of it. who has some really old cars :) and look well looked after by the pictures. So you never know again add some pictures should help. If you are stuck adding the pictures just ask happy to help :)