Picture

subdriver

Thank you Scoobyghost and Tom_gr7,

...Nice coments

All i need to do is keep it that way.

I have a lot to learn regarding the car and any faults that come with a Legancy, it's a 2.0L B4 by the way.

So far nothing happens when i press the open boot button on the phob, so that needs looking at.

It's the first car i would claim to be beautiful.

you have a button to open the boot on the fob? what does it look like? my fob just has a lock and unlock button.

Keep your owe out on ebay for a mk4 legacy spoiler, would compliment the car nicely!

Is that a rear spoiler your talking about?

you have a button to open the boot on the fob? what does it look like? my fob just has a lock and unlock button.

Keep your owe out on ebay for a mk4 legacy spoiler, would compliment the car nicely!

I will post a pic for you in a couple of days when i have time but for now im off to bed....up at 02:00 for work.

Is that a rear spoiler your talking about?

yeah mate, i'll show you mine.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PdVfz5cnzs4/VPH4NWaezwI/AAAAAAAADcE/SxmrSI_JXjE/s1280/20140627_202550.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UFpT8PEhHL0/VPH4Namdz3I/AAAAAAAADcE/WDafkkAG9mw/s1280/20140627_202558.jpg

you could probably find either a brand new one on eBay or a 2nd hand on from a breakers, would just need respraying and fitting.