Lincolnshire/Grimsby Meetup 12th May New Inn North Thoresby

11054514_10152795456145754_2279637665384

1. Address: Station Rd, North Thoresby Grimsby DN36 5QS
    Tuesday 12th May 6pm-9pm 2014

Google Map

New Inn Facebook Page

Right Guys/Gals that time of the month, and no I don't mean the missus :D 

Not expecting many this month with Alex snapped cambelt and other Alex has since told me he's had bottom end failure. Since Modified live :( But never know if the weathers good might be able to tempted some more locals to brave it :)  

Hope to see you there. Happy Burbling   ;)

Meeting Rules
1. No idiotic driving on the roads surrounding the Meeting, or in the Village.
2. No leaving litter.
3. Do not partake in any other idiotic behaviour.
4. Have fun and meet fellow Subaru owners.

And as always a big THANK YOU to the owner's/management and staff at the New Inn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to everyone turning up despite it getting cold was a good night took a couple of pictures. Shame our own S.O.C official photographer couldn't make it :D Maybe next month ;) will up the pictures later :D 

Yeah welxome to pop mate as always and for anyone else really. No scoobyranger from Scunthorpe this month. But had a chap called steve come for the first time whos hoping to get some interest from sunny sunny coming over. I'll get it booked in ready next month I think sooner than later. Mind you cost me a bit of money going last night 60quid on bar bill and took brockes sti tmic off him lol. But with it be able to get a bit more from her with a remap.

Big thank you to everyone turning up despite it getting cold was a good night took a couple of pictures. Shame our own S.O.C official photographer couldn't make it :D Maybe next month ;) will up the pictures later :D

I should be back next month shame I missed it.

Is that a blue hatch wrx as well?

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 1

Yes it was :D. And I think they have a better meat supplier steak was really nice last night :)

Nice looking forward to it now just want me car back and nice to have another hatch there as well :-D

--

Yeah I did wonder if you was going yo turn up anyway. I thought probably best you didn't anyway been sat clinging to the wheels sobbing on the poor fellas car lol [emoji1]

But now it's getting a lot warmer I'd be expecting it to have more cars showing up.

Yer I had to get down to London for work anyway so wouldn't have been able to come even if I had my car. But taking so long to get sorted. They have only stripped it and found the problem but haven't even started on the rebuild yet.

--

Yer I had to get down to London for work anyway so wouldn't have been able to come even if I had my car. But taking so long to get sorted. They have only stripped it and found the problem but haven't even started on the rebuild yet.

--

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed the owner 3 weeks ago but not heard back. I'll give them a ring tomorrow if not might have to move back the Blacksmiths or new venue :) But all being well should be a meet taking place.