Help with impreza afterburner lights

Acekelly1

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help I have a set of afterburner lights,on the inside of these lights where the wires are they are attached to a little black box where the wires go into like a control unit but this has been damaged by water and has made lights stop on the left rear and can't find where to get a replacement without buying a new set of lights again or does anyone know what that part is called or know what I'm talking about lol

I'd be surprised if you could buy that am afraid, don't hold me to that might be able to but I would say come as part of the aftermarket light unit. Unless you could maybe get a broken 2nd hand unit with just cracked lenses and swap them over.

I'd maybe take it to Maplins let them have a look see if they sell anything like it. 

looks like a set of resistors to convert the power for the right output. have you tried putting the black box in rice, the rice will suck all the moisture out of the item fully drying it out and as such should cause it to work againas long as no perm damage.