Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

It's crossed my mind yes ?

We're about do you have them?

I am always glad to get involved

Soobie stickers are available now!

Clothing is well on its way to being made should be available in the next 2 Weeks.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yes mate I have carbon fibre.

I do all sorts carbon, neon, chrome, reflective, glow in the dark loads lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool just after matt black I think mate I take it it's good quality as it's on the roof will be under a lot of weather :D And how much for it posted please mate. 

And the events do some all over but I think the biggest 4 we're looking at doing each year will be Japfests and Japshows. with a few in between in places :)  

Cool just after matt black I think mate I take it it's good quality as it's on the roof will be under a lot of weather :D And how much for it posted please mate.

And the events do some all over but I think the biggest 4 we're looking at doing each year will be Japfests and Japshows. with a few in between in places :)

So just Matt black vinyl not carbon vinyl ?

Yeah it's good quality we only to good quality [emoji1]

They're all in the events section mate. Next big one I'd class we're doing is Japshow finale in October but have a few smaller ones in between. I'll try my best mate to inform you on them all but will be difficult for me to remember :( 

I didn't know there was a difference lol but whatever is best really mate. :D 

And I know I can be bias but I hear things from other members and I have to admit. I love all the members here for making it what it is a friendly very family orientated place even to newcomers. I have seen and heard very little of that take place nowadays :( Which is sad to see :( 

No worries will get everything together and let you know.

Honestly mate can't tell you how good it feels.

Like my misses say you have to set the trend and make it work!

Soobie's we stick together

It's very true mate The community of Subaru I don't think can be beat. If it can maybe close is bikers and surfers bond. But by hell we're close :D 

And as I say just want best for the roof so don't worry about the cost I trust your judgment :) 

Yes that's so true

I did say to myself it's like being a biker lol brilliant

Just need to get them all wearing Soobie Clothing [emoji3]

Yeah will do mate no probs

• Like 1

Just looked at the Japshow finale for October? Going to be about £200 for the stall with have to see if I have the budget!!

Would love to be there selling SOC, Soobie merchandise and stickers :)

• Like 1

Is that the price to be on stand with us selling them or they still class it as a trade stand ?

Going to order the passes and get us booked in later tonight so remember peeps get your own tickets I'll send passes out once you have done that will be costing me my own money too to post :( but it'll be worth it ;) 

Not sure mate to be honest never done a trade stand before lol. But I didn't know if it was cheaper with being on the club stand and not down with all the other stalls selling their cheap chinese fake car goods.