Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

Got to be careful as the outlay is massive for these events could cost me thousands in clothing that may not sell so really have to be careful as I am not a big company as its only me.

I did one last Christmas and it cost me about £1000 lucky if i took £300 was gutted first one ever aswell -_-

I was bought a roof scoop that I didn't want but felt bad for not fitting it so did and removed it. Now I did well removing it all then I changed the blade I was using to and angled one and kept smashing it into the paint :(  

Yeah I will get my mate to respray it if I have too but thought give the carbon ago first lad with the 2015 sti has it on his looks pretty smart. And thanks for sorting the carbon out for me just need to pay ya now ;) hint hint :D 

It will look good im sure :D

No worries you have been a great friend on here made me feel really welcome and you help with business

will always look after you

Dont finish till 23.00 and may have to work over so maybe tomorrow lol

• Like 1

Thank you, not sure what to say feel flattered & honored   :D but I will always help anyone where and when I can. :D And here we're all more family than friends and we do share the same surname so you never know :D lol 

And no worries I'll send the mony soon as you're ready mate I hate owing cash to anyone :D

No worries mate I look after people im that type but never normally get it returned lol

Lol you will have to check were your family originate from maybe we are related :D

Shame mate keep me informed :)

I think I will have a stall with you guys if thats ok?

It needs to be booked asap the lady I spoke to was Donna Finnegan.

Keep the money you own me and I will sort you the rest for the stall?

I don't no mate it's just Tommy kaira n can u do different colours cuz no quite sure what colour would look best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to go ahead let me know and I will start setting it up? Just need the max length you want it to be ? Thanks Dave

Shame mate keep me informed :)

I think I will have a stall with you guys if thats ok?

It needs to be booked asap the lady I spoke to was Donna Finnegan.

Keep the money you own me and I will sort you the rest for the stall?

ok mate no worries yeah Donna is alright. did she want me to book it the stall at the same time as the stand. ?

I guess I can book the stand anyway and I'll sort it don't worry lol. [emoji1]

ok mate no worries yeah Donna is alright. did she want me to book it the stall at the same time as the stand. ?

I guess I can book the stand anyway and I'll sort it don't worry lol. [emoji1]

Yeah she seems nice.

Donna said "I need a club booking form and trade booking form completing asap."

If you need any info or anything me know. Got to push the Soobie stuff before hand to try and get the name out there.

Will need a gazebo etc

• Like 1