Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

Boots takes a Gazebo and I have one but I guess if you have your own stuff be best as you know how to set it up :D Ok I'll get it sorted tomorrow and speak with Donna tomorrow so I know exactly what she wants :D 

Thanks.

Yeah I think I will get one as I will logo it all up get the name out there!

Hope I can get all the stuff in the car mmmm doubt it lol

Can i show my car next to the stand ?

Thanks.

Yeah I think I will get one as I will logo it all up get the name out there!

Hope I can get all the stuff in the car mmmm doubt it lol

Can i show my car next to the stand ?

Of course lol you will be on the stand at all times with the stall ;) with the flag and banner and all our cars :D 

• Like 1

Oh mate that looks the dogs dangles proper nice [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cheers mate I'm tempted to do the spoiler just the top with the bit that's left lol :) Bit worried about the corners not sure if it was just too wet oe I hadn't clean the dirt properly but hasn't stuff down to well But will get her out today and have a drive to bake it in the sun :D  

• Like 2

Cheers mate I'm tempted to do the spoiler just the top with the bit that's left lol :) Bit worried about the corners not sure if it was just too wet oe I hadn't clean the dirt properly but hasn't stuff down to well But will get her out today and have a drive to bake it in the sun :D

Use a small bit of spray adhesive.

• Like 1

Oh and I've been asked can you get the same stuff in silver :D

I can get silver but the expensive one i first quoted you? around the price of yours there is WHITE, BLUE, RED and your colour.

• Like 1

I'm just wondering, I'm in the large format industry. We have got 5 printers, 2 are latex and 3 are dye. We print vinyl but only stuff that can be put on boards or signs not on cars. We haven't gone towards car vinyl stuff because it's a different market to what we are after. Just interested to see what printers you use :).

However once I figure out what I'm doing with my car (keeping or getting another) I will probably go with what Gambit has done and vinyl my roof ;).

Roughly how large are the large hoodies ? Saw gambits one the other day but didn't ask. Also would the soc hoodies be available in royal blue with yellow print or does it not come through that well ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I havent got any large format printer etc. I be honest we specalise in Garment printing and Vynil stirckering was an extra lol but there is not much money in it :o(

I have got a large format cutter small cutter but i also screen print aswell

The roof looks really good well impressed :)

Roughly how large are the large hoodies ? Saw gambits one the other day but didn't ask. Also would the soc hoodies be available in royal blue with yellow print or does it not come through that well ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Hi Stants,

I think I put the sizing on this forum early on but I can re measure if you like? 

Yes mate you can have any colour. Yes yellow shows well on there. Its vynil so its always very vivid.

I went xl I think to make it baggy. ok D will try the adhesive spray. and yeah its the expensive one I think hes after for an audi a8 bonnet in silver.

Oh an audi definatly go for the cheap then but will charge trebble lol :P

• Like 1