Reputable Used JDM Importers

If going for a vehicle over 10yrs old don't be put off doing registration uk end yourself as it cheap & super simple & opens up more supply options & the budget can go on actual top auction grade car rather than traders profit .

Are you able to elaborate for us numpties please Mr B? [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

They still asking silly money ?

Trouble with the ibc stuff is they just buy anything and send over, I was looking at a eunos ages back and it was battered they were still asking two and a half grand, only thing worth saving was all the arc stuff

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Does anybody have any idea about the performance figures of a JDM 2.0 Impreza WRX with auto gearbox please? 2005/6 models, so late blob or early hawk models.

Thanks

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you've done the man maths are you dropping hints to the wife yet ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

lol mindreader!

in the last 5 mins and she likey likes it :D

It's a strong contender come the time - the auto box would sway it for her for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found some reliable performance data on a couple of JDM models that I'll post here for the record...

2005 Forester Cross Sports 2.0T Auto - 218.9 PS (216 bhp) (161 kW) @ 5500 rpm; 309 Nm (227.9 lbft) (31.5 kgm) @ 3500 rpm

2005 Impreza WRX 2.0T Auto - 250.4 PS (247 bhp) (184.1 kW) @ 6000 rpm; 333 Nm (245.6 lbft) (33.9 kgm) @ 3600 rpm

2009-on Impreza 2.5 WRX STi A-Line Auto Hatch - 300PS (296 bhp) (221 kW) @ 6200 rpm; 350 Nm (258 lbft) (35.7 kgm) @ 2800-6000 rpm.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...