2002 bugeye key?

Buggyeye

Hi all I bought a bugeye wrx and they key I got is a bit worn out doesn't look to be a standard key from what I have seen but it's a square key with 2 square buttons on it all in one style (not separate fob) pretty sure the car has no aftermarket alarm from what I can see anybody know what they key might be from if it's from aanother scoob?

post-4667-0-93142400-1435523863_thumb.jp

Yeah that's the normal key but very worn, there should actually be a rubber coating around the key with the branding "Subaru" on it and writing under each button saying what it's for. I'd say you have lost the rubber coating that's all. Do you have air sensors on you A pillar and a keypad below your steering wheel and to the right? Will be behind a small hatch.

Yeah that's the normal key but very worn, there should actually be a rubber coating around the key with the branding "Subaru" on it and writing under each button saying what it's for. I'd say you have lost the rubber coating that's all. Do you have air sensors on you A pillar and a keypad below your steering wheel and to the right? Will be behind a small hatch.

Thanks! I do have a hatch but no keypad that I can see and the key doesn't close properly. Don't fancy paying a dealer as don't think I have a transponder in the key

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...