Given the old girl some new boots

Nonturbotony

I knew there was a reason I continued to work for minimum wage, just bought 4 x 215/60/16 Autogrip 308 91v rated for £119.04, that's the cheapest I've ever paid could have had Geolanders for £65 a corner, but I didn't like them very much,the amount of off road driving I do doesn't warrant the noise and extra cost......

post-4526-0-00994300-1435588129_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I only got them at that price coz I work for Micheldever tyre services , employees discount = cost price + £1,I had Autogrips on my previous car Focus 2.0 and they were much better than the Kuhmos I first had fitted,All the same still can't moan at the price !

• Like 1

I think it's all about how we drive our cars, If I had an Impreza I'd drive it a lot different to the way I drive my old farm truck Legacy,I only bought it to tow my daughters horsebox,  so not much chance of any sideways action from me .....

• Like 1

iv resently put four new tyres on my outback realy looked into it befor I got them I got falkens everything I read was sayen thay are the best mid range promormance tyre for the money. I had them on a a39 fewyrs back & thay was ok on that so I went for them & I must say massive emprovment on road noise, handeling & thay look good, I drive my outback as if it was a wrx sti use all the ponys wen givin the chanse so I needed a desent tyre, highly recormend them I got mine for £264, was well pleased.