3.0 engine

Djkennett

In General, the H6 is a good unit,

Chain driven so no cambelt to change, no swirly pot flappy maladies that affects the 2.0 & 2.5 units

Front hubs can go from 100K but are readily available and easy to do cost about £140

Servicing is every 10K i believe. its the usual stuff, oils / filters

gearbox fluid needs a change every 30k. I believe its in the £200 region to have done

Fuel economy is:-

If your buying the car for a daily round town and short commute, then you will be on first name terms with the local garages

anywhere between 9-20 mpg (tank range 240 -260)

For occasional use and long journeys you can get 30+mpg tank range 330+

Off road is good, but its not a land rover, and it is on road tyres

Pull from the lights is fun, and will often catch other unsuspecting vehicles napping ;)

Mart

• Like 1

yeah what a load of EU !Removed!, discontinued because of !Removed! emissions! (and no i dont read the daily mail)

You can however, import yourself a 3.6ltr legacy or outback from Japan. (the recent models too i believe). - Although I'm not sure what the tax would be.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm port's only have two tax bands (for now) up to 1.5, and 1.5 and over my tax is 235 for the year. Robbing gits !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Is that right mate - regardless of age?

Thought I'd seen some later Foz STi's claiming £500 a year tax  :o

yeah what a load of EU !Removed!, discontinued because of !Removed! emissions! (and no i dont read the daily mail)

You can however, import yourself a 3.6ltr legacy or outback from Japan. (the recent models too i believe). - Although I'm not sure what the tax would be.

The 3.6 was available in this country until the latest model was introduced, so probably up to and including 64-plates (for Outbacks anyway)

Stupid emmissions! They need to ban busses from city centres of they have any hope of meeting the eu targets.

What we need to do is have one day a year mass protest and everyone who normally travels into city's by car should take the bus, taht way they'd see how in efficent public transport really is.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk