Best Clutch for below £400

ChrisD

hello guys, 

I have a 2003 blob eye running 315 break, not planning on going much higher than this but I like getting the most out of my power so do drive quite hard on occasion, 

as my gear box is being rebuilt next week I might as well uprate my clutch to save on labour, so what is the best clutch for £300 to £400 kind of mark? 

Have a look at the exedy blue or pink Box kits, I wouldn't go for anything with two or three plates, it would be a pain to drive in traffic the blue box is supposed to be rated to a little over three hundred and the pink Box will see you right. Scooby ghost put up a link to a good priced pink Box form aztec performance

Seen quite a lot good about the Pink's think I may go for that, heard so many bad thinks about the competition clutch stage 2. 

id love to spend the money else where but it seems daft not to change it while its out as its like a £250 saving on labor fees !

I ran a 5 speed pink box clutch in my uk turbo ,great bit of kit with oe pedal feel , the only issue I had running 350hp/320 flbs was I blew my classic 5 speed to bits [emoji23]

my brv ran the 5 speed pink box in his 6 speed box @ 347 hp for 2 yrs without any problems [emoji6]

Yeah tell me about. Biggest flaw with the wrx but then even 300 in a classic is still pretty fun

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk